Group Admission: Rates & Hours
For Groups of 10 or More Paid Admissions
Group (10 or more paid admissions) may make Maze Daze reservations for the following times September 21 - November 3:
- Tuesday and Wednesday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. AND 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
||Weeknight Group||Weekend Group|
|Required Group Size||10+ Paid Admissions||10+ Paid Admissions||10+ Paid Admissions|
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
|Tuesday - Wednesday
5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
|Fridays 5 - 11 p.m.
Saturdays 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sundays 12 - 7 p.m.
|Cost||$5 per child (+ tax)*
$3 per adult (+ tax)*
|$6 per person (+ tax)*||$6 per person (+ tax)*|
|Corn Maze Admittance|
|1 hayride per person|
|1 baby pumpkin per paid admission (age 12 and under) + Free painting
|Kids' Play Area with Two Bounce Houses, Swings, and Tractor Choo Choo Train|
|Group bonfire (a $15 value!)|
|Live weekend entertainment, Saturdays and Sundays (Times and acts vary each weekend.)|
*Tax exempt forms can be faxed, emailed, attached to your reservation, or accompany group upon arrival. See below for details.
- All guests, regardless of age are required to sign a liability waiver. Guests under the age of 18 must have their form signed by a parent. Guests under 18 unaccompanied by a parent will not be allowed to visit without a signed liability waiver. Access and print the forms here.
Admission Fees and Payments
- Group package pricing applies to each person in the group visiting Maze Daze, including parents, grandparents, siblings, or anyone accompanying that group. Each member of the group, regardless of age, must have a signed liability waiver.
- Admission for those accompanying groups is charged as follows:
- Children 4 and under - Free Admission
- Ages 5-12 - pay child's admission
- Ages 12 and over - pay adult's admission
- Admission fee is due on arrival. We also accept prepaid admissions in order to save you time on the day of your visit. P.O.’s will not be accepted unless they are paid prior to or on the field trip day.
- Sales tax will be collected on all admissions unless a copy of a valid sales tax exemption letter is provided at the time of reservation.
- We accept Cash • Checks • VISA • MasterCard
Before Booking your Reservation
- Approximate time frame for visits is 2-2 1/2 hours. Please make us aware of any time restrictions your group may have.
- Please be aware that if you wish to book your group during weekend or some evening hours when we are open to the general public, there may be waits for certain activities and services such as hayrides, pumpkin painting, and bonfires.
- Online reservations must be made at least the day prior to your visit.
- It is quite possible your group will have to wait for a hayride wagon, as
we can only fit approximately 20 adults comfortably on each wagon. There are no guarantees your entire group will be able to ride on one wagon; hayrides are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When booking, please choose a backup date for your group in case your first date is unavailable or rained out.
On the Day of your Visit
- In the event of rain, your visit may be canceled (please call to confirm); it may not be raining at the farm.
- Encourage your group to dress for a day of play in clothes appropriate
for both the outdoors and the weather.
- Good, sturdy shoes are a must. No sandals, please.
- We sell soda, bottled water and juice drinks every day. Bonfire food packages (hotdogs, s'mores and more!) also available every day.